God Bless you too Carol.
{Hugs}
Heather in Calgary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cjb...@aol.com
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:06 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Hi from Carol

  Yesterday was my 67th birthday and today it was a year ago since Jim had his
stroke. As I was pouring over all the photos I took of Jim during his onset of
TM and the fight to conquer it,it made me wonder if I had shared that with you.
Not all the pics of course but just the fact of doing it.It was such an
inspiration to JIm to be able to see via photos and video clips just how much
progress he was making. Sometimes you don't feel like you are getting anywhere,
but when you can look at the proof it is a real incentive. I also took pictures
almost everyday during his last hospitalisation , hoping that he would be able
to see his progress there. As you all know, it didn't turn out the way I
wanted, But those pictures mean the world to me. Keep up the fight and I will
keep up the prayers and please think about taking some pictures. GOD BLESS,
carol