I haven¹t;

But I was in very heavy labor employment before returning to get a PhD at
aged 35, with lots of broken bones, back fusions, hardware, the works.  So,
I wouldn¹t notice anyway.

As to the hamstring, also, no.  For me the spasticity and convulsive attacks
when I try to speak during stressful situations is absolutely the biggest
problem.  And no one¹s heard of that.  But I read about this being a well
documented effect of TM, that is, spasticity in some form, on the Johns
Hopkins website.  I also have uncooperative legs and hands a lot of the
time.

But I can¹t keep my left foot up while walking now, so I wear western boots
with big heels.  They allow me to walk without the need for a foot brace.

Here¹s hoping I don¹t get spastic in the airport or on the plane so it
doesn¹t get me grounded or thrown off the plane today on my flight back to
NYC!!!  Hey, just increase the Lyrica, right?

Dalton
Abu Dhabi/New York