From: ladyno...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 3:51 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Anniversary

Today, July 2, marks the five-year mark of being stricken with Transverse
Myelitis. I am celebrating it by being bedridden, nursing two pressure sores.
Have you ever tried lying on one side, for days at a time? It causes me to have
claustrophobic anxiety attack , but it is quite necessary to avoid flap surgery
:-(

Have a Blessed Day, Naomi