From: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
To: tmic-list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>; ladynotes <ladyno...@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 3, 2010 10:13 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Anniversary

Oh Naomi this truly saddens me that you have these pressure sores and all the
special stuff that goes along with them.   Boy, I'd be right with you on the
claustrophobic anxiety attack.  Lots of positive thoughts for a speedy recovery
coming your way.  Please keep posting so we know how you're doing.  Bless
you..........Linda