They were renting Regina, it's all they can afford on disability. The owner has the duplex insured, but not their property. And they are both kinda basket cases at this point. I went through the same thing in 1990 with my oldest daughter, we lost everything also. It took months to get over it. My oldest daughter luckily got to stay with her mom (my ex) but I was on the streets for awhile. Long story, but it all turned out okay. I don't want them going through what I went through.