From: pjv1...@chartermi.net <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
Subject: [TMIC] about Jude (Hey Jude)
To: "tmic" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010, 9:23 PM

I talked with Jude's husband, David, this evening after receiving a message
from him that she is in a hospice program.   David said she went to a hospice
"camp" for ten days and came home feeling better last week.  Then she woke up
during her first night home with a headache and has "gone down hill from there".

David said Jude has not been talkative lately, but I asked if I could visit
with her tomorrow just to sit with her.  I'm planning to visit in the afternoon.

The last time I heard from Jude was the message that she sent "Does anyone
remember Jude?"

Patti - Michigan