From: "pjv1...@chartermi.net" <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
To: tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 8:23:24 PM
Subject: [TMIC] about Jude (Hey Jude)

I talked with Jude's husband, David, this evening after receiving a message
from
him that she is in a hospice program.  David said she went to a hospice "camp"
for ten days and came home feeling better last week.  Then she woke up during
her first night home with a headache and has "gone down hill from there".

David said Jude has not been talkative lately, but I asked if I could visit
with
her tomorrow just to sit with her.  I'm planning to visit in the afternoon.

The last time I heard from Jude was the message that she sent "Does anyone
remember Jude?"

Patti - Michigan