Craig,  Welcome to the group.  Like many here, we are glad you found us but
wish it was under different circumstances.

I have a list of websites dealing with TM, Spinal locations and info,
medications, insurance and insurace problems, SSDI, etc.  If you like, email me
and I will send you the list.  Some of the info may be helpful to share with
your doctor and neuro.

Each of TMers are similiar but different.  I think we all experience terrible
pain, mine is in my lower back, spasms, and other issues.

Again WELCOME to our elite group.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.