Craig
Another hearty welcome to the TM family.  Yes. the higher temperatures increase
my TM symptoms.  Everything intensifies.  The burning pain feels hotter, the
banding feels tighter, my bad leg feels heavier and I stumble more.  Oddly, the
clonus in my hand is more pronounced and my fingers tingle.  I get relief from
my symptoms when the temperature drops to my favorite 72 to 82 degrees.

This is my 7th summer with TM and I prefer these symptoms over the bone
chilling pains that the cold weather brings.

No complaints.  Just the facts.

Blessings to you
Patti - Michigan