From: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] good to see posts
To: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>, "transverse myelitis"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 8:23 AM

Have you just found this website?    I am not familiar with your name.
Regardless, we welcome you with open arms!
You are right, the depression from TM is not clinical/chemical, it is the
isolation felt from having such a rare disease and your life as you have always
know it,
taken from you.     Those are 2 big hits that have left most of us on some kind
of medication for depression.    I take Zoloft.
Faith and good humor are huge assets, along with determination to improve as
far as possible.

How has TM left you physically?   Can you walk, or do you use a wheelchair?
Do you have family support?           You are under no obligation to answer
these
questions, we all just have a pretty good idea of each other's situation
through conversations like this.    Some people like to stay more private.
Regardless,
we welcome any comments, questions, etc.
Hope to hear from you, Janice from Missouri