From: john snodgrass
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 3:58 PM
To: transverse myelitis
Subject: RE: [TMIC] pause from the cause

      i tell people that i have my bad days and my worse days.

      worse days are usually in a fetal position.

      bad days ,I'm driving a tractor and hoping to God I don't hurt anyone.

      it doesn't look very promising when your stumbling around to get to the
truck, my boss has been very caring.

      I can't afford to be on disability but someday I may not have that choice.

      It just doesn't make sense to have strength yet with all this disabling
pain.

      The meds allow me to function but they don't take away the pain.

      glad I have a place to vent where others know exactly what your talking
about.