From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 5:12 PM
To: john snodgrass
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] pause from the cause

      Hi John,
         I wish I could say I had no pain for even a few seconds. But,from the
moment I open my eyes until I go to sleep the burning
pain,numbness,tingling,and "banding" are my constant companions.
         Today is a really bad day. Yesterday I went to Walmart with my
daughter Lynn.While walking down an aisle,the cart got ahead of me somehow,and
the next thing I knew I was flat on the floor. It almost felt like there was a
slant to the floor.
      I let go of the cart so it wouldn't fall over with me.So there I was
,lying face down.Only one person stopped to help.She held her cart,Lynn held
mine and I tried to push up on my "good" leg,but couldn't do it. Lynn went and
got an employee who brought an automated cart,and I was able to get up by
leaning on the seat and pushing up.
         Today I am bruised on my legs and forearms,and achy all over.But,I am
so thankful I didn't break any bones.Lynn says she never saw anyone fall "in
one piece" without bending knees.Scared her;she thought I was having a stroke
or heart attack.
           Cheryl in Easthampton,MA.