I had a baclofen pump removed last September 11, due to  complications with
it. At the time of removal, I was told that I could not have  it put back
in. But what I did not know at the time, was that I could get pain  medicine
put directly into the pump also. Now I'm considering having the pump  put
back in just for the pain medicine. My question is, has anyone ever had the
pump removed and reinstalled? I would normally be concerned about them
fooling  around with my spinal cord, but I'm already a quadriplegic, completely
paralyzed  on the right side and minimal, nonfunctional, use on the left side.
My only  concern would be that they would something affect my  brain.

Naomi.