A friend of the couple who founded Home Instead Senior Care, Mary Maxwell was
asked to give the invocation at the company’s 2009 Convention. Initially it
seemed like a normal prayer, but it soon took a very funny turn. Her deadpan
delivery and lines like …This is the first time I’ve ever been old… and it just
sort of crept up on me … soon had the franchise owners rolling in the aisles.
With the timing of a professional comedian, Mary shines a very funny light on
the foibles of aging, to the delight of this audience of senior-care experts.

http://www.caregiverstress.com/2010/07/a-reminder-that-laughter-is-the-best-medicine/