magnesia phosphorica:  So is this homeopathic wonder a cure all for all that
ails you?  I don't mean that to be sarcastic, but curious who has used it and
for what ailments.

I am going to Mayo Clinic Sept 13.  For something that is not suppose to
progress (TM), something sure has progressed to my originally unaffected leg.
Neurologist at Northwestern Memorial in Chicago is baffled, and still says it
is not MS.  It's been 5 years since the onset of my TM lesion from T7-T10.

Carol in Addison, IL

Carol
Worrying does not empty
tomorrow of its troubles;