this may not have anything to do with TM but has everything to do with
everybody.

when i was a kid,we used to take a coke bottle and put this stuff in it and put
a baloon over it. the chemical reaction would blow up the baloon .we would then
tie off the baloon and it would float up in the sky.

didnt know what we were doing for fun could be used to make a bomb!

 the link to snopes is an actual link and not an advert.looked at it
myself.this
occured in April i think.

John