Hello to all

I find it very interesting the number of us that are on or have taken
hydrocodone, especially when it is "said" that opoids do not help with the
pain of TM

For me personally, I wouldn't make it if I didn't have a member or two of
the hydrocodone family in my drug repertoire.   I take 20mg  or 40mg of long
acting  HCL in the morning, depending on the legs, and have perocdan as a
filler for the day.  I also take Lyrica, Effexor, Wellbutrin and baclofen.
Even today, after 2 days of working 8 hours, and moving around and doing
housework, I hurt.  I want to lay in bed.  But . . . just like the rest of
us . . . duty and life are calling.

I really appreciate the medication information simply because I live so far
away from the nearest neurologist, and the wait time is up to a year, if we
can get in at all.  Then we must travel either 400 miles out of province, or
850 miles to Vancouver.  So the information on here is absolutely priceless.
However, you cannot have my MasterCard!  ;)

Janet