Hi,
   I was on it yrs ago (have had tm since 8/13/95) , then went off it due to the cost. When it went generic,I tried it again,and it didn't work anymore. So,maybe it's possible that it loses effectiveness for some people.
     Cheryl in Easthampton,MA.

--- On Thu, 9/16/10, Chantal Lamontagne <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca> wrote:

From: Chantal Lamontagne <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
Subject: [TMIC] question
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2010, 10:12 AM

Hi everyone,  I have had TM since about 7 years ago....I have been reading alot of your mails....
I have a question about medication...I have been taking Gabapentin -2700mg a day.  Recently my legs started acting up...constant shooting pins aand needles..I did go to my family Dr and she sent a request for an MRI of my head and spinal cord...the Dr has herself MS and found it funny that we have alot of simular symptoms...she is wonderinf if I do have TM or MS...she will send me to see my neuro (12 hrs away) depending on the results of my MRI (takes about 1 to 2 months)....I am wondering if it is possible that Gabapentin is no longer helping me...????