To Emily and her Husband.

TM truely is a shock to all involved.
I mean,,,,,who would ever imagine this would happen.

one of my Doc's said TM was something you looked at in med school but never
seen
it.

my neurologist said all you can do is treat the symptoms and do what you can
when you can as hard as you can but if you can't then just rest until you can.

He incourages physical theropy and well should because the parts effected can
go
to sleep,so to speak,and thats another world of hurt!

tell hubby to talk with us,,you talk with us,,,we are interested more than
anybody in how he is doing be it good or unpleasnt as well as how you are
standing up under this new world you are in!

these people have encouraged me more than I can thank them for,,just being
people who truely understand what I have and am suffering.

we all have the hardness of this thing and understand more than anyone
else,,,,we live it with you!

my name is John.
I live in WV
I am the hill-billy of the bunch     ;)