From: <mailto:a...@artfarm.com>Akua
To: <mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Neuro Visit today

Thanks, Linda!

insult to injury when i checked with the pharma at 3 ( when they mail
scrip) they had yet to hear from the doctor's office....

and to explain a bit further.... this was the school bus company that
provides at its will  paratransit as there is no paratransit in my
town. The doctor refused to re-up my script without a visit and I was
unable to get transport for my last appointment  hence the six week
without anything wait.

So messing up the transport/disgruntling the driver is not a good
thing, because they  do not
have to take me anywhere, ever, and for the most part, don't.

Akua - you have been through so much cripity crap it makes me mad.
I'm aware of what $500.00 attention is.  I've got my fingers &
everything else crossed that these meds help you and quickly.  You
need to get some good rest the next couple of days after what you
went through today.  Hang in there.  Thinking very positive thoughts
for you.

Linda in Eagle, ID