Jim.

My Neurologist told me to do as much theriputic things as I could tolerate.

healing is spontainious if at all.

He tol me to do what I could when I could and if I couldnt then just rest.

patience is a main goal.

but dont become so pitiful that you wont do anything at all because you feel
mad for this crap.

I still work but when im in a relaxed position this seams to be when it gets
the worst.

at home My computer desk is besie my bed.

Im go from the chair to the bed a lot of the time on my days off. chair to bed
chair to bed.

during the times of the day when I feel more rength i try and accomplish
something. no matter how big or little,just do something.

good for the mind.

try to set some kind of a goal of a to-do list.
dont get upset if you dont accomplish something when you want bt have that
moment of silent victory when you do accomplish one of those things on the list.

even if it is replacing the toilet paper it's something.

my feet sewll and it hurts.

i put them on a pillow and the swelling sometimes goes away but then my calf
and thigh and side starts to spaz out.

tit for tat. choose your poison.

i hurt a lot today but i didnt bale out like i sometimes do.

my employer is very understanding and i am very blessed in this.

I am tankful that my TM didnt total my legs but i sure wish i could have won
something else thats 1-5 in a million!    ;)

dnt give up on your legs. work with them as much as you can.

i have read where some were out of service and after 2 years they regained
enough strength and co-ordination to use them again.

and remember, your lega arent "you" they are part of the vessel that you used
to get around on this planet.

your  still in there, the same guy that was born in that body.

keep posting.

incouraging to chat with you folks.
correct me when im wrong,,,,,bad as I hate it,,im a people too.¥