From: Emily [mailto:em...@telephonelady.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:50 AM
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Fwd: Good Idea!

Is this the right forum for this discussion?  If it is, how do I remove
myself from the TMIC list?  I get enough of this kind of email from other
sources and really don't want to see it here when this is a Transverse
Myletis discussion list.  I'm new here and I'm sorry for feeling this way
but I thought it was going to be about TM.

  _____