From: "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: em...@telephonelady.com, "Patricia Cooley" <patticoole...@gmail.com>,
Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 6:45:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Good Idea!

That is just it, we DO support each other to quite an extent.       If you are
wanting to learn more of TM from us, please ask.    No questions are silly or
out of line.   There is nothing that has not been discussed about what TM has
done to our bodies - male and female.       Again, if someone doesn't want
to read about TM problems others are experiencing, they can hit delete.
Some of the discussions may offend anyone that is "delicate", but most of us
will give what
we can to help - no matter what.     I would imagine that if one person writes
in with a question/problem, there are several reading it with the same problem.
Please stay with us.   You will find that most all discussions are TM related,
but a break in that can be nice.
Janice