From: rn11...@yahoo.com <rn11...@yahoo.com>
To: kimharrison...@comcast.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, Oct 6, 2010 10:49 am
Subject: [TMIC] 6th anniversary

Hi,
   It's been 15 yrs for me,and I still mourn for the losses. Not all the
time,but it is especially sad for me around this time of year. Good old
seasonal affective disorder;It gets dark earlier. Plus,this week has been rainy
and gloomy,so that has me down.
   The hardest part for me is that unless you have tm,you don't "get it". The
unrelenting tiredness,burning pain,numbness,tingling,tightness,etc. My sister
once said she "couldn't stand to have the numbness all the time." I said there
isn't a choice,it's reality,and you learn to accept it.
   I thank God for the TMIC;I'd be adrift in a sea of loneliness without all of
you.

   Cheryl in rainy (again) Easthampton,MA

--- On Wed, 10/6/10, kimharrison...@comcast.net <kimharrison...@comcast.net>