Cindy,
   What a great attitude;an inspiration to me and the others on the list.
     Cheryl

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, Cindy McLeroy <cindymcle...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

From: Cindy McLeroy <cindymcle...@socal.rr.com>
Subject: [TMIC] 18 year Anniversary
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 2:14 PM

I woke up this morning knowing there was something I should remember about the
day.  Didn't remember what until I looked at the TMIC emails about 6 yr
anniversary.  It was 18 years today that TM entered my life, but like so many,
I was out of town on a business trip to New Orleans.  I live in So. Calif.

I have been in a wheelchair ever since with no sign of recovery.  Lucky for me
it hasn't defined my life but has really presented a lot of new opportunities
and new friends-expectially those who also have TM.   This isn't to say there
aren't days when the pain overwhelms me or the fatigue takes over - well
actually this is most days.  But even tho I don't like having TM, it has
brought more positives to my life than I could ever expected.

Everyone enjoy "my" special day.
Cindy McLeroy