Hey guys,
haven't been around lately, but I've read every single post over the last few
months though. I just realised that a lot of us "celebrate" our TM anniversary
this month. For me it is 2 years. In that short time I realised what I have
become and how much I still have to live for. I am a "walker" so I guess I am
really lucky that I got off with just the pain we all experience and the
horrible days we endure. I try to live my life like I did before regardless
though. I still Skydive, scubadive, go-cart, drink lots of wine and enjoy a
good cigar (if it's available). I have decided that regardless of what I do, I
am always going to be in pain and it's not going to get better, so while I'm
able to find 40% mobility in my right leg,I'm going to abuse it! My wife is an
incredible woman who totally supports my stupidity and my total disregard for a
conventional handicapped lifestyle, so I get away with it I guess. All in all,
I want to wish you guys out there a great day and a wonderful life with your
loved ones....remember we are all in this thing together and without eachother,
we'll all be misunderstood.
Regards,
Jeron