P.S.

 Why am I less entitled, now that I'm disabled?
I still vote and pay taxes.

4. When you hit item #4 you are skipping off of transportation and looking at looking at housekeeping etc. We have to be realistic and remember that just because we are disabled we are not entitled to all the rights that other groups of people would also benefit from

Also I think you meant #5. At this point I am trying to provide the politican with perspective. I chafe at the presumption implicit in your response that this was a one-off. I write, in this latest
communication,

"9. My congressman quit, but neither he, my mayor, my county officials, the State DOT, nor my city council has responded to any of my concerns or pleas for transportation."

I've been banging my head against the wall. Now bloody and bruised, what I need are tools or comfort,
no more blows.

Akua