From: kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:42:32 -0800 (PST)
To: "rn11...@yahoo.com" <rn11...@yahoo.com>, <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] {TMIC}sweating

I have been totally confused about the sweating issue ever since TM hit
me....
My lesions are L4, L5 and S1 and now since TM, the only place I sweat is my
head and when I sweat, I sweat profusely, I mean to the point that it drips
off my nose and down the sides of my head...

I sweat no other place on my body, even during the summer on hot days
outside. I get warm, but I do not sweat. No underarm sweat, nothing.....