From: Patricia Cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] {TMIC}sweating
To: "'Janice Nichols'" <jan...@centurytel.net>, "'kevin weilacher'"
<hwyfli...@yahoo.com>, rn11...@yahoo.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 1:31 PM

I have been reading all your posts about sweating, and I guess I am an odd
case.  I don’t have any problems with hot weather.  I have always sweat more in
my hair than anywhere else, even before TM.  My problem is the cold.  I am
always cold so I guess that is why the hot weather doesn’t affect me too much.
I do like sleeping in a cool room and like lots of blankets.  I was told with
TM your internal thermostat is not working properly.

Patti - Wisconsin