From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] brain storm (on topic)
To: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>, "transverse myelitis"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 10:29 AM

Ron;

Yes, definitely.  In fact, the altered consciousness was so bad I truly thought
this was epilepsy.  When I would get the spasms my consciousness would change.
I would become very elated and euphoric, even as my body was losing control.
But after, I would become depressed.  It got so bad that I lost the ability to
talk last summer when I was getting spasms every day and sometimes twice a day.
 And these were all-over spasms.

There is something going on with us that TM in the spinal cord is not
capturing.  Perhaps the TM is a gateway for some kind of other symptoms
affecting our consciousness at various times.

Dalton