A few times in the very early days of TM I would experience what felt like a
jolt in the back of my head. One time it even made me stumble. I was worried
it was something in my brain. But over time I figured it was a muscle spasm.
My neck and shoulder muscles have been very tight since TM and it is only
natural that tightness and tension would extend to the muscles around my
head and that those muscles could spasm like any others. I don't know if
that is the same thing you are experiencing or not, but thought I'd share
it.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com

>>> from the deep hollows of the undiscovered land of West