From: CANDIS KALLEY <cakal...@embarqmail.com>
To: tmic-list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 6:28:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Meds

I have tried provigil with no affect!  I have yet to find ANYTHING to help with
the fatique!  If anyone knows of anything to help with fatique I'd also like to
know!
I've tried the vitamins and suppliments that helped BEFORE TM with no help with
the fatique!  The TM fatique is horrible!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.