We shall pray for her comfort and quick recovery.

Dalton

From: JOAN FINK <mafi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:35:48 -0800 (PST)
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] FRIENDS OF CINDY MCLEROY........

Cindy fractured her femur two weeks ago while transferring.  She had an
immediate surgery to place a rod.  Last week, the wound became infected and
another surgery was performed.  She is in St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton,
CA.  She is totally immobile to give the best chance of healing, as well as
on IV antibiotics.  Am sure she would enjoy hearing from friends.  Will keep
the list updated as I get more information.  Thoughts and prayers will be
greatly appreciated.