  From: JOAN FINK<mailto:mafi...@yahoo.com>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 10:35 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] FRIENDS OF CINDY MCLEROY........

        Cindy fractured her femur two weeks ago while transferring.  She had an
immediate surgery to place a rod.  Last week, the wound became infected and
another surgery was performed.  She is in St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton, CA.
She is totally immobile to give the best chance of healing, as well as on IV
antibiotics.  Am sure she would enjoy hearing from friends.  Will keep the list
updated as I get more information.  Thoughts and prayers will be greatly
appreciated.