From: Akua <a...@artfarm.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Stem Cell treatment
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 6:29 PM

The lesson to me is less about caution and more about money. If I had $100,000 grand I would have THREE ways to walk tomorrow. sigh. So I now know I'm paralyzed because I'm poor.

I notice this other article when I was reading the article about the quadriplegic injured in the accident that was treated with bone marrow stem cells. I think we would all be wise to proceed with an abundance of caution if we plan to seek any kind of treatment.....Cody in Austin

<http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/14/stem.cell.regenocyte/index.html>http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/14/stem.cell.regenocyte/index.html