Hi All,

Happiest New Year to everyone.  Mine is starting out basically the same old
thing...bed sores, and all that crap.  I lost my address book when I changed
computers, UGH, and must start over, so if anyone is interested in Emailing me,
do so!  That way I can save your addy, (I think) and we can Email back and
forth.  I would like to include special people, but am afraid of leaving
someone out without my book, so those of you who are my special friends,
consider yourselves “Happy New Year’d” and Email me please.

My love to all on the List,
Your good=est friend, Jude