I am very excited and hopeful and will stay in touch with you through out
your recovery period of several months.  Email is my choice of communication
method and since I live over 6,000 miles from you (assuming Albany means NY)
in Hawaii.  I am the only TM patient in the state and the only one there has
ever been.  Neurologists here only knew of TM from books.  I am 63, one year
with TM and do not want to spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair.

I just came across an article on CCSVI this morning and began researching
it.  A light went off in my brain and I went back to my in-box looking for
your email.  It really didn't mean anything to me when I first read it and
since I knew nothing about your question, I did not respond.  I hope others
will now respond as well since what you are willing to do may help us all.
Even if the angioplasty does not work, please let me thank you for all of us
TM'ers for trying out a truly new approach to solving our problem.  I will
be in touch within a couple of days of your surgery.  Do you know how long
you might be in the hospital?  I don't want to bother you there.

Best of Luck from all of us at TMIC

Jim