From: Gillian Clark
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:14 AM
To: TM list
Subject: [TMIC] antibiotics

G'day all,
I'm looking for some advice.
Almost 8 weeks ago, I had a nasty fall, gashed my leg and spent a night in
hospital getting almost every test known to man or beast.

The gash has still not healed, getting there, and I'm about to be put on yet
another course of antibiotics.  It has not taken me long has it for this to
suddenly spark a little something in my poor old brain.  I'm thinking that
being on continuous antibiotics for 8 weeks is not what a tm patient should be
doing.

I look forward to any and all suggestions.

Many thanks in advance
Hugs
Gilly.