I have just watched the home videos of 20 or more MS patients that went thru
this angioplasti treatment to increase blood flow to the spine.  Absolutely
amazing results--check for yourself.  Neurologists and insurance companies
are fighting it but the results are real.  I've always compared the tingling
vibration in my legs to having them fall asleep.  I know that is caused by
the blood flow being cut off so why couldn't it be the same for my legs?
Increase the blood flow and they wake up??

Seriously, just type in ccsvi or ccsvialliance--the patients who have been
helped are banding together to get the word out.  MS isn't nuch different
from what we TMers have, is it.

Jim