From: Barbara Alma <balmat...@aol.com>
To: robthecfo <robthe...@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] help

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear about the job, and the company.  It may be a good time to just
enjoy getting unemployment for a little bit and take a vacation for yourself,
whether it's being home or not.  Doesn't mean that you can't be job hunting at
the same time, but try not to stress over not working and do your exercise
program and take it easy on your body by doing what you enjoy.  I know that you
deserve this break for "YOU", you've really been pushing yourself.

Hugs, Barbara