I know there's a ton of you that don't know about my twin  Granddaughters.
now I'm gonna swallow my pride and ask for your help. The twins,  Yesenia
and Jessica both have Rett Syndrome. The best way to explain this  disorder is
to say that all these girls can do physically is smile. All other
voluntary body functions are non existent. Be that as it may, Yesnia and
Jessica
both have, over the years, developed Scoliosis. That a deformity of the spine.
 As it is, Yesenia's scoliosis have put so much pressure on her little
lungs,  that they had to remove a rib to keep from puncturing her lung. Right
now she  has a "Halo" screwed into her head with some sort of contraption
connecting the  halo to her knees to keep her spine straight. You see, she also
had titanium  rods put in her spine to keep everything aligned. My Daughter
Julie is in bad  shape financially as the twins Father decided to leave
right after they were  born stating, "He doesn't produce idiots"! Julie needs
help with paying bills,  diapers, and the like, and I can't do it alone. I'm
asking you people to help me  out. Any little amount you can afford will be
appreciated. Do what you can if  you can. The IDC will make a donation of
course, but we don't have a ton of  finances in the account, and I wont deplete
it just because it hit home with me.  If and when Yesenia recovers from
this surgery, then Jessica has to have it  done. They never did anything, and
they don't deserve this, but things being as  they are, I wont watch my girls
suffer. Can I count on  you?