I have more faith in my physical therapist.    He is quite good and as problems
arise, we seem to pretty well handle them.
Janice

From: Bob and Sue Mattis
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 4:35 PM
To: TMIC list
Subject: [TMIC] Chiropractic treatment

Hey group!

I don't usually ask about opinions dealing with myself, but more often about
concerns of other folks, but this time it's about me. Has anyone in our group
ever used chiropractic treatment after TM?  I have had TM for 10 years and are
able to walk either unaided or with a cane or walker depending on the
circumstances.  Over the last few years, because of my gait issues, and the way
I "waddle", I have developed hip pain on a daily basis.  I have gotten approval
from my neuro to see a chiropractor but there is still that little nagging
voice in my head that tells me not to mess with my spine.  I'd appreciate any
thoughts you have on this.  Thanks folks!

Sue