the odd's,,,the unwanted lotery

--- On Mon, 4/4/11, Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Chiropractic treatment
To: beecl...@aol.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 10:50 AM

Come to think of it;
I was diagnosed with spondilolesthesis at aged 15 and had back problems from
then on.  It even kept me out of the Army in 1967.  Then the 30' fall from a
power poll in 1970 at aged 22, which smashed everything.
Anyway, what we are NOT considering is how many others had all these problems
and never went on to develop MS, TM, or any similar condition.  Because I know
of very few persons who do not have some sort of back
condition—injury-situation-whatever.
Dalton

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Office: +971-02-607-5070/5297