From: Cody <c...@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Foot Surgery
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 11:30 AM

My problem is not caused from walking. I can neither walk or stand at all.
Additionally, I have no sensation at all. So I never know when I am putting to
much pressure on a particular place whether it's my foot or my butt. I do
stretch my Achilles but I can only do it by using my hands to pull my toes back
toward my knees while sitting in the bed. I have custom designed inserts for my
shoes to cushion my feet and relieve pressure. I also have padding on my
wheelchair foot rest. This is why I am very inclined to have this surgery so I
can relieve the balls of my feet from getting so much pressure. So if anyone
has had this specific surgery I would like to hear from you.........Cody in
Austin

Sent from my iPad