From:  john snodgrass <jcs...@yahoo.com>
Date:  Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
To:  transverse myelitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] OT:Chiropractic treatment(and then some)

Cheryl it is a shame of all shames how this country has treated its
veterans. I know a few that have stuck in there and received what was
promised and deserved but i know even more that wont fight the system and
suffer from their service.
Im sure theres books written about it.

I remember reading where one of the early presidents made the statement that
anything spent of the peoples money above the security of the people was
plundering.

our generations have not only plundered the peoples money but have and are
plundering the security!

lol,,,wheres my soap-box,,,lemmie speak on this!

be blessed.