where is the like button? I like this one.

--- On Thu, 5/26/11, kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Marine Speaks
To: "Patricia Cooley" <patticoole...@gmail.com>, "Jill Posner"
<posnerj...@yahoo.com>, bgunny7...@aol.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

I didn't really have a problem with his post either....and instead of sending
such a scathing reply to the entire group, it would have been more appropriate
to send him a personal message informing him of your dislike.
For all the great things that Gunny has done for the TM community and for all
of the great posts that he has posted on here....an occasional post such as
this is not so terrible.