MY 2 CENTS THINKS HE MAY HAVE GOT CAUGHT IN THE MESSAGE AND    FORGOT (OT)

I KNOW I HAVE FORGOT TO PUT IT ON THE SUBJECT LINE.

In a message dated 5/26/2011 12:26:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jcs...@yahoo.com writes:

where is the like button? I like this one.

--- On  Thu, 5/26/11, kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

From:  kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC]  Fwd: Marine Speaks
To: "Patricia Cooley"  <patticoole...@gmail.com>, "Jill Posner"
<posnerj...@yahoo.com>, bgunny7...@aol.com
Cc:  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

I  didn't really have a problem with his post either....and instead of
sending such a scathing reply to the entire group, it would have been  more
appropriate to send him a personal message informing him of your  dislike.
For all the great things that Gunny has done for the TM  community and for
all of the great posts that he has posted on  here....an occasional post
such as this is not so  terrible.