I finally gave up my no drugs stand and started taking Lyica to see if it
would calm my legs. I slowly reached a point where at 150 mg, three times a
day (450mg total) I can see some improvement.  The spasms are smaller and
the pins and needles or vibrating is less.  My question is
how high a dosage can I go?  I can't afford to see a DR to get a
prescription as it costs $250.00 to walk in the door so I use a black
market/no prescription necessary route to get my medications.  I've looked
on line for dosages and it looks like I am at the max now.  Can anyone give
me some advise?