I am so happy, Jim;

Especially as you have your livelihood back again.  It gives us dignity and
spiritual satisfaction to be able to do something useful for others in life!
I just lost my job due to TM, so I am sort of starting over.

As to dosage, I am up to 375 mg 2x/day and am better for it, but I think
that is the limit for me.  I am 205 lbs and have intense burning pain, pins
and needles, voltage-the works!--without Lyrica, and have been this way
since first getting sick in early april 2010.  But I can walk most of the
time, thank the Lord!--so I am happy with things.

But I need to get new work!  It's ok, I write and am working on my second
book; and I will help my wie in her real estate business back in NYC.

Best of luck, Jim.  Keep in touch!

Dalton

Dalton H. Garis, Ph.D
Was!--Associate Professor,