Yikes, Cheryl !!

Pinkeye is nasty, and every time you lie down the eye feels as if it would
burst from pressure.

It is a lousy business about these referrals.  The objective of the
insurance company is to make it as hard as legally possible for the
"customer"‹I despise that word in reference to medical care!‹to obtain
compensated services for which the insurance purveyor is liable.

As was pointed out to me last year‹maybe on this line?‹why is it that the
credit card company has complete information about us anytime they need to
contact us, but insurance companies always have us fill out new forms
listing all the facts they must already have on record?

Anyway, for me, the less I know about how badly I am being shafted by an
institution for which there is nothing to be done, the better I feel.
Ignorance is bliss in that case, since there is nothing to do, and it just
makes the blood boil and leads me into another attack of muscle
contractions, and keeps me lying awake with a sore heart, when I should be
sleeping‹do you know what I mean here?

I will prey for better results for you than you have had, and peace of heart
and mind, so as to conserve your strength for the fights you face ahead.

Love,

Dalton